[Corpora-List] AntConc 3.2.2 released for Windows and Mac OS X

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Tue Apr 12 18:00:38 CEST 2011

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011, Laurence Anthony <anthony0122 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I couldn't find the OS X version of 3.2.2 (only 3.2.0) on the web page.
>
> Did you refresh your page? You may still be looking at an old cached
> version.

Hadn't been there in long while so any cached version would long since have timed out. Will go take another tool and report back.

> > Totally different approaches to the GUI.
>
> The Linux version will look just like the X11 OS X version. Sorry OS X
> people! ...

In the words of the philosopher Homer, ``Doh!'' It's been nearly as long since I needed to use AntConc as it is since I last visited the web page so forgot you used X under OS X. Like an odd tool one has in the toolbox that serves just the occasional but right purpose I keep AntConc for when I need it.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!