[Corpora-List] AntWordProfiler 1.200 released for Windows and Mac OS X

Laurence Anthony anthony0122 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 15:11:06 CEST 2011

Dear Corpora Members,

I'm happy to announce the release of the freeware software AntWordProfiler (1.200) for all versions of Windows and Macintosh OS X (tested on OS X 10.4.11):

http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/software.html

The program offers almost all the functionality of Paul Nation's Range program and some additional features, such as color-coded highlighting of target files, similar to Tom Cobb's VocabProfile tool. It also has an easy-to-use interface and is cross-platform.

I created this software a few years back but never announced it formally on the Corpora List. I hope you find it useful.

I've also started a dedicated AntWordProfiler discussion list, which I encourage users to join: http://groups.google.com/group/antwordprofiler

Best wishes,

Laurence Anthony Center for English Language Education in Science and Engineering (CELESE) Waseda University, Japan http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/