[Corpora-List] All English Text Messaging Corpus?

Benjamin Allison ballison at staffmail.ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 11 17:40:44 CEST 2011

I suspect at least part of the confusion is that, for me, text message is synonymous with SMS. I think it also is for the people complaining about spam. I think (hope) those proposing all manner of things that look wildly unrelated to SMS are just taking text message to be literally a message in the medium of text.

Perhaps the author of the original message could clarify to prevent more chaos?

Quoting Trevor Jenkins <trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com> on Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:23:43 +0000 (GMT):