[Corpora-List] LEARNER CORPORA

Marc Reznicek marc.reznicek at staff.hu-berlin.de
Mon May 31 12:04:38 CEST 2010

On 2010-05-28 18:11, Tayyab Ijaz wrote:

> Actually I am enrolled in M.Phil and I want to do my thesis on the topic "
*A

> Corpus Based Study of Errors committed by Pakistani Learners of English at

> Graduate Level". ***I have read S. Granger s articles. Do you suggest

> something else?

The Falko Corpus Web Page including information about the free access and bibliography can be found here.

Best regards,

Marc Reznicek

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter / Research Assistant

Lehrstuhl für Korpuslinguistik und Morphologie

Institut für Deutsche Sprache und Linguistik

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Raum 3.339

Tel: +49 (030) 2093-9720

Fax: +49-(0)30-2093 9729

<mailto:Marc.Reznicek at staff.hu-berlin.de> Marc.Reznicek at staff.hu-berlin.de

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4697 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20100531/81e68ba5/attachment.txt>