[Corpora-List] Looking for Text Corpora for emotion analysis(list of emotion words with classification)

Michal Ptaszynski ptaszynski at media.eng.hokudai.ac.jp
Sat May 29 16:14:55 CEST 2010

For what language? I have developed an affect analysis system, for Japanese, which uses a set of such "emotion words" available as a dictionary.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/4490103395/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

This dictionary uses a 10-type classification of emotions.

However, if you wish to perform affect analysis for English, you'd be probably interested in an emotion classification done especially for this language.

-- Michal PTASZYNSKI ptaszynski at ieee.org

------------------ Od: Mohammad Fazleh Elahi <mohammadfazlehelahi at gmail.com> Do: corpora at uib.no Data: Fri, 28 May 2010 00:06:21 -1200 Temat: [Corpora-List] Looking for Text Corpora for emotion analysis(list of emotion words with classification)

I m looking for Text Corpus for emotion analysis.More specificaly list of emotion words. If there is classifciation of strenght like strong emotion word,Medium emotion word,light emotion word then that is better for my work. I have checked the following sources: 1.SentWordNet http://sentiwordnet.isti.cnr.it/ I found Senti word with polarity..positive..negative etc.But there is no classification of list of emotion words. 2.SemEval 2007 http://www.cse.unt.edu/~rada/affectivetext/#datasets There are list of words in seperate file of 6 basic emotions like anger,fear,disgust etc. This corpora is ok but it covers only very basic emtotions. 3.WordNet Domains ..HLT group in FBK http://wndomains.fbk.eu/wnaffect.html the emotion are classified by positve.negative.neutral. I already requested for the corpora still waiting for respeonse. 4.Google 'list of emotion words' I got couple of them but they are not reliable.

It will be nice if anyone suggest me that.

Mohammad Fazleh Elahi Master in Language and Communication Technology