[Corpora-List] Looking for Text Corpora for emotion analysis(list of emotion words with classification)

Mohammad Fazleh Elahi mohammadfazlehelahi at gmail.com
Fri May 28 14:06:21 CEST 2010

I m looking for Text Corpus for emotion analysis.More specificaly *list of emotion words*. If there is classifciation of strenght like strong emotion word,Medium emotion word,light emotion word then that is better for my work. I have checked the following sources: 1.SentWordNet http://sentiwordnet.isti.cnr.it/ I found Senti word with polarity..positive..negative etc.But there is no classification of list of emotion words. 2.SemEval 2007 http://www.cse.unt.edu/~rada/affectivetext/#datasets There are list of words in seperate file of 6 basic emotions like anger,fear,disgust etc. This corpora is ok but it covers only very basic emtotions. 3.WordNet Domains ..HLT group in FBK http://wndomains.fbk.eu/wnaffect.html the emotion are classified by positve.negative.neutral. I already requested for the corpora still waiting for respeonse. 4.Google 'list of emotion words' I got couple of them but they are not reliable.

It will be nice if anyone suggest me that.

Mohammad Fazleh Elahi Master in Language and Communication Technology -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1520 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20100528/3297f523/attachment.txt>