[Corpora-List] References to 'product search with product popularity as a ranking parameter'

Sethu sethu.iit at gmail.com
Wed May 19 10:18:32 CEST 2010

Hi, I am interested to know about research work on "building product search engines using popularity of the products as a ranking parameter". In precise, I would like to know whats the best way to combine the product popularity parameter(scale of 0 to N) with the contextual relevance probability score (based on product names, description tags etc).

Any references / citations related to this topic would be of immense help.

I request you to reply back to me as a personal message and I shall summarize all the relevant replies & references at the end.

Cheers Sethu -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 626 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20100519/3f6d5203/attachment.txt>