[Corpora-List] Chinese word frequencies on the basis of subtitles

Marc Brysbaert marc.brysbaert at ugent.be
Wed May 12 15:32:04 CEST 2010

* Apologies for multiple posting*

Dear colleague,

As part of our SUBTLEX series, we have just released Chinese word frequencies on the basis of film and television subtitles. The advantages of the list are: 1. The frequencies are freely available in easy to use files. 2. The frequencies predict lexical decision times and naming times better than other frequencies available. 3. Good frequencies of multicharacter words. 4. PoS dependent frequencies.

You can find more information (and files with the frequencies) on:

http://expsy.ugent.be/subtlex-ch

Please forward this message to other researchers who may be interested.

Kind regards,

Marc Brysbaert Ghent University

Other frequencies available English: http://expsy.ugent.be/subtlexus Dutch : http://crr.ugent.be/programs-data/subtlex-nl

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4871 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20100512/bde60bcc/attachment.txt>