[Corpora-List] Connection between dermatoglyphic and genome distances?

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Tue May 11 12:29:33 CEST 2010

Dear Corpora colleagues, I wonder if there is some connection between dermatoglyphic and genome distances? I calculated dermatoglyphic and linguistic distances. Looking forward to hearing if there is some correlation between dermatoglyphic and genome data to yutamb at mail.ru Be well, Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 785 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20100511/f38aff40/attachment.txt>