[Corpora-List] Arabic computational linguistics Researchers Database

Hamed Al-Suhli hamed at e3rab.com
Tue May 4 23:26:47 CEST 2010

Salam All,

As for facilitating the process of collecting the base information about researchers whom having interest at Arabic Computational Linguistics or Language processing, I initiated a database for this purpose, but for now, adding to the database require LOGIN to the site not as guest.

http://e3rab.com/moodle/mod/data/view.php?id=11

but anyone can view the content of the database.

and later we hope to move this database to alecso.org.tn site.

please consider helping us make the database. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 641 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20100505/3486d98c/attachment.txt>