[Corpora-List] Announcing the French WaCky corpus: frWaC

Janne Bondi Johannessen jannebj at iln.uio.no
Sat Apr 17 11:07:46 CEST 2010

Congratulations! I would also like to mention that we have developed a Norwegian web corpus: NoWaC v 1.0. The computational procedure used to collect the NoWaC corpus is largely based on the techniques used to build the corpora published by the WaCky initiative <http://wacky.sslmit.unibo.it/>. The NoWaC corpus was developed by Emiliano Guevara.

Search the corpus: http://www.tekstlab.uio.no/nowac/ Read about it here: http://www.hf.uio.no/tekstlab/nowac.html

It will be properly announced later.

Best, Janne Bondi Johannessen.