[Corpora-List] Corpus-based multilingual dictionary of collocations

Chelo Vargas chelo.vargas at ua.es
Thu Jun 18 11:56:20 CEST 2009

Dear all: Let me please clarify that the message I sent the other day asked for multilingual dictionaries. I think I placed wrongly the adjective 'multilingual' Sorry for the mistake.

I would be very grateful if you could send me information, bibliography, webpages, software, etc. concerning lexicographical or terminological projects carried out to build a multilingual resource (dictionaries, databases, vocabularies) containing term or word combinations. By 'term' I mean a 'specialized lexical unit'

I hope my message will be clearer now. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Kind Regards,

************************** PhD Ms. Chelo Vargas Universidad de Alicante Dpto. de Filología Inglesa Apdo. 99 03080 Alicante Tlf. 96 590 3438