[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 24, Issue 12

Steve DeRose steve.derose at openamplify.com
Fri Jun 12 18:27:23 CEST 2009

I'm not certain whether "multilingual collocations" for you means (a) collocations of words from different languages within one multilingual text, or (b) collocations of corresponding words from a text in multiple translations or versions.

Phil Resnik from Univ. of Maryland UMIACS did some very cool work finding Web pages that are translations of each other, and then deriving multilingual lexicons with sense disambiguation. That or some of his other work is likely relevant to what you're looking for. Check out his publications list at http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~resnik/pubs.html.

Steve DeRose Director of Linguistics Hapax LLC http://www.hapax.com

Message: 1 Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:22:25 +0200 From: Chelo Vargas <chelo.vargas at ua.es> Subject: [Corpora-List] Corpus-based dictionaries of multilingual

collocations To: corpora at uib.no

Dear all, I am interested in any kind of information (software, projects, bibliography, methodology, etc.) about projects carried out to build corpus-based dictionaries of multilingual collocations.

Thanks in advance for your attention. Kind Regards

************** PhD. Ms. Chelo Vargas Universidad de Alicante Dpto. de Filología Inglesa Apdo. 99 03080 Alicante Tlf. 96 590 3438