[Corpora-List] 1. European Summer School „Culture & Technology“ - Deadline extension

Elisabeth Burr elisabeth.burr at uni-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 16 01:39:28 CEST 2009

Deadline extension 1. European Summer School „Culture & Technology“, hosted by the University of Leipzig, Germany, July 27-31, 2009.

http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/

We are pleased to announce that following numerous requests the deadline for applications has been extended to the 30th of June 2009.

Application is done by handing in a curriculum and a letter of motivation via ConfTool: https://www.conftool.net/esu2009/. Application by Email cannot be accepted.

Thanks to the generous support granted by the Volkswagen Foundation we can offer a good number of bursaries.

People who would like to stay in one of the guest houses of the University (see http://www.culingtec.uni-leipzig.de/ESU/ESU_1/en/accommodation.html) are urged to make their choice via ConfTool as soon as possible as the number of rooms available is decreasing rapidly.

All the necessary information can be found on the Web-Site of the Summer School which is available in German and English. Please, read the information carefully.

Notwithstanding the extension of the deadline, the selection process starts the 16th of June as planned to give those who have already applied the chance to organize their journey.

If you have any questions please contact the organizers at: esu2009 at uni-leipzig.de.

Elisabeth Burr Organizer of the European Summer School University of Leipzig