[Corpora-List] Change of "Bookmarks for Corpus Linguists" URL

David Lee david_lee00 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 6 05:32:51 CEST 2009

Dear Corpora List members,

It seems the "Fast URL" I've been using for many years, "http://devoted.to/corpora" can no longer be used (under new management or something. I don't know if I can get the URL back). So, unfortunately, I've had to change the address. The "Bookmarks for Corpus-based Linguists" site may now be accessed using the following new "tiny URL":

http://tiny.cc/corpora

which is easy enough to remember, though maybe not quite as catchy (it's still preferable to the long and messy real URL.) This new "tiny URL" seems busier than the old one, however, so you may need to reload and try again if you don't get through at once.

If you have any links to "http://devoted.to/corpora" on any of your Web pages, please make the change. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it's outside my control. I hope the new "tiny URL" won't need changing for the foreseeable future. (I'm may revamp the look of the site in the coming months, but that shouldn't affect the URL.)

Best wishes,

David Lee

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8548 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20090606/56b54447/attachment.txt