[Corpora-List] Opinion Corpus in English and Chinese

Dr.Xu Ruifeng ruifeng.xu at cityu.edu.hk
Mon Jun 1 16:10:42 CEST 2009

Dear Corpora-lister,

I am upgrating a Chinese opinion corpus. I know following opinoin corpus in English and Chinese are available.

1. MPQA English News

Wiebe, Janyce, Theresa Wilson, and Claire Cardie. ‘Annotating expressions of opinions and emotions in language’. Language Resources and Evaluation 39(2-3): 165-210

2. NTU opinion corpus: Chinese news

Construction of an Evaluation Corpus for Opinion Extraction

Lun-Wei Ku, Tung-Ho Wu, Li-Ying Lee and Hsin-Hsi Chen, Proceedings of NTCIR-5 Workshop Meeting

Later in NTCIR-6, corpus on Simplified Chinese news are provided.

3. CUHK opinin corpus : Chinese product review

Ruifeng Xu, Yunqing Xia, Kam-Fai Wong and Wenjie Li

Opinion Annotation in On-line Chinese Product Reviews

Proceedings of the Sixth International Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC'08

I want to know other available opinion corpus on English and Chinese, especially on product review.

Thanks.

Dr. Ruifeng Xu, Dept. of Chinese, Translation and Linguistics, City University of Hong Kong