[Corpora-List] POS-tagger maintenance and improvement

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Thu Feb 26 09:40:31 CET 2009

And, as a happy user of the TreeTagger, I would like to emphasize that whenever we updated our Italian training corpus and lexicon, Helmut has always retrained the model and posted the new version on the site within a span of a few days, so my experience has been very different from the one described by Adam, in this respect.

Regards,

Marco