[Corpora-List] Extended Deadline for SFCM 2009

Michael Piotrowski mxp at cl.uzh.ch
Wed Feb 25 12:27:59 CET 2009

Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message.

NEW: Extended Submission Deadline: March 8, 2009

FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

Workshop on Systems and Frameworks for Computational Morphology

(sfcm 2009)

<http://sfcm2009.org/>

Workshop date: September 4, 2009

Location: University of Zurich, Switzerland

*Extended Deadline*

Due to several requests for extension, we have decided to extend the deadline for submissions until *March 8, 2009 (24:00 hours CET)*.

We're looking forward to your submissions.

*Submission*

The papers must use the Springer LNCS format. We recommend to use the LaTeX2e format. Please strictly follow the Springer LNCS format guidelines. Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF format. For paper submissions we use EasyChair, see

<http://www.sfcm2009.org/?Submissions>

If you have questions concerning format, EasyChair or submitting in general, please contact the workshop organizers at <info at sfcm2009.org>

*Further Information*

<http://sfcm2009.org>