[Corpora-List] Frequency lists (corrected)

Adriano Ferraresi adriano at sslmit.unibo.it
Mon Feb 23 11:52:12 CET 2009

Dear Chris,

as regards your question (i), you can find several frequency lists (for English, but also Italian and German) in this site:

http://wacky.sslmit.unibo.it/

The English lists were extracted from ukWaC, a very large web-derived corpus containing around 2 billion words, and are available for unigrams and bigrams. For further details please refer to the site, or have a look at: Baroni, Bernardini, Ferraresi, Zanchetta (in print). "The wacky wide web: a collection of very large linguistically processed web-crawled corpora". Language resources and evaluation.

Regards,

Adriano