[Corpora-List] Looking for Internet chat corpora research

Leszek Szymański l_sz at poczta.fm
Thu Feb 5 14:02:04 CET 2009

Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently working on corpus-based research on Internet chat conversations. With reference to this, I am looking for information about research carried out on Internet chat communication with the use of corpus methodology. I am especially interested in English language corpora analyses; however, corpus-based research on other languages will also be appreciated.

Yours sincerely, Leszek Szymanski -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1388 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20090205/089c84c9/attachment.txt