[Corpora-List] Universal POS Tagset

Daniel Zeman zeman at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Feb 2 15:12:19 CET 2009

Hi Adam,

I've been working on similar stuff and have had a poster at last year's LREC: http://ufal.mff.cuni.cz:8080/bib/?section=publication&id=-6437616343801484763&mode=view (and the framework is here: https://wiki.ufal.ms.mff.cuni.cz/user:zeman:interset )

However, my universal tagset is a virtual one - it's a definition of possible features and their values, not exactly a set of tags (encoded as strings). Also, it's work in progress, and changes will be needed to achieve universality. Anyway, let me know if I can be of any help.

Best, Dan