[Corpora-List] a corpus of recent German youth language??

Herrmann, J.B. jb.herrmann
Thu Apr 23 14:39:20 CEST 2009

Dear list members,

I am looking for a recent German corpus of (spoken) youth language, preferably freely accessible. Alternatively, a bigger recent German corpus that included (spoken) youth language. Could anybody give me a hint? I am also interested in using the web as a corpus - does anybody know of a way of filtering for youth language?

Many thanks!!!

Best, Berenike

J. Berenike Herrmann, MA

VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Arts

Dept. of Language and Communication, Room 11A-37

De Boelelaan 1105

1081 HV Amsterdam The Netherlands

Tel: +31-(0)20-5986400

Fax: +31-(0)20-5986500