[Corpora-List] ESSLLI 2009 - Early registration deadline approaching

Richard Moot Richard.Moot
Tue Apr 21 14:15:08 CEST 2009

21st EUROPEAN SUMMER SCHOOL IN LOGIC, LANGUAGE AND INFORMATION

ESSLLI 2009

Bordeaux, July 20-31 2009

http://esslli2009.labri.fr/

The European Summer School in Logic, Language and Information (ESSLLI) is organized every year by the Association for Logic, Language and Information (FoLLI) in different sites around Europe. The main focus of ESSLLI is on the interface between linguistics, logic and computer science.

The 21st edition of ESSLLI will be held in the city center of Bordeaux, France, wine capital of the world and a Unesco World Heritage site.

= Course Program =

ESSLLI gathers around 500 people from all over the world and offers a total of 48 courses and workshops, divided among foundational, introductory and advanced courses, and including a total of 6 workshops. The courses and workshops cover a wide variety of topics within the three areas of interest: Language and Computation, Language and Logic, and Logic and Computation.

The full program can be found on our website.

http://esslli2009.labri.fr/programme.php

= Registration =

Registration for ESSLLI is open. Early registration rates are 225 euros for students and 350 euros for others. Note that in order to benefit from the reduced early registration rate, *your payment has to reach us before the 1st of May 2009*.

The late registration registration rate is 350 euros for students and 500 euros for others.

Early registration deadline: 1st of May 2009.

http://esslli2009.labri.fr/reg.php

= Accommodation =

During registration, ESSLLI participants can reserve student accommodation: simple but inexpensive rooms (12 euros a night) within easy reach by tramway of the ESSLLI lecture rooms. In addition, our website gives an extensive list of hotels in different price ranges.

http://esslli2009.labri.fr/accomodation.php

We look forward to seeing you in Bordeaux this summer!

On behalf of the ESSLLI organizing committee Richard Moot