[Corpora-List] query

Amanda Caplan amandacaplan
Fri Apr 17 16:02:31 CEST 2009

Dear List I am writing my final paper for my Masters at Oranim College of Education in Israel. I am looking for a corpus of EFL young learners' language, both spoken and / or written. Do you know of such a corpus and, if so, where could I find out more about it and access it? Thank you, Amanda Caplan -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 377 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20090417/24c19cac/attachment.txt