[Corpora-List] information extraction from resume

Remi Lavalley remi.lavalley
Wed Apr 15 19:10:11 CEST 2009

Hello,

you can contact Remy Kessler : remy.kessler AT univ-avignon.fr (who is not subscribed to this list but told me he would be very happy to talk to you). He works on that subject.

Regards,

Remi