[Corpora-List] Early-bird registration CL2009

Mahlberg, Michaela M.Mahlberg
Wed Apr 15 13:21:15 CEST 2009

** EARLY-BIRD REGISTRATION FOR CL2009 **

We are pleased to inform you that we have been able to extend the early bird registration period until

** Sunday 26th April **

Booking can be made via the University of Liverpool on-line store:

https://payments.liv.ac.uk/catalogue/products.asp?compid=1&deptid=10&catID=5 3&hasClicked=1

A draft timetable is also now available here:

http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/CL2009/Draft%20Timetable.htm

For information on the workshops and colloquia on the pre-conference day see http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/CL2009/Workshops%20and%20colloquia.htm Please note that places in workshops/colloquia are available on a first-come first-served basis.

for more general information on the conference: http://www.liv.ac.uk/english/CL2009/index.htm

We are looking forward to seeing you in Liverpool! The Organising Committee CL2009

------------------------------- Dr. Michaela Mahlberg School of English University of Liverpool

http://michaelamahlberg.com/