[Corpora-List] Word frequencies from a corpus of movie and TV show subtitles.

Cyrus Shaoul cyrus.shaoul
Tue Apr 14 21:12:16 CEST 2009

I saw this announcement of a new resource for word frequencies, and I thought I would pass it along to my fellow CORPORA list members.

-Cyrus

-- =[=]={=}=[=]={=}=[=]={=}=[=]={=}=[=]={=} Cyrus Shaoul http://www.psych.ualberta.ca/~westburylab/ University of Alberta 780-492-5843 =[=]={=}=[=]={=}=[=]={=}=[=]={=}=[=]={=}