[Corpora-List] Looking for a corpus of route/trip descriptions

Amanda Stent stent
Wed Apr 8 20:18:42 CEST 2009

I am looking for a corpus of route or trip descriptions in English text. Any kind is acceptable, including: "what I did on my summer vacation" military simulations/training exercises walking/cycling/kayaking tour descriptions journals of explorers

The key criteria is they need to include dates/times and locations.

We've found various bits on the internet and in other corpora after brainstorming the categories above, but often they aren't detailed enough in terms of locations and dates/times.

I will take replies personally (including other ideas for things I can search the Web for) and then summarize for the list.

Many thanks in advance, Amanda Stent