[Corpora-List] Help in using EVALB

viswanath IIIT viswanath.iiit
Sat Apr 11 19:32:52 CEST 2009

Dear all, I am research student at Language technology center. Could any of you help me out in using the EVALB (a bracket scoring programme, http://nlp.cs.nyu.edu/evalb/) After downloading, I was trying to convert the Penn tree bank data into EVALB format, as mentioned in the REDEME. But I could not do as there are errors like tgrep -wn not found and so on. Hence , I would request you tell me how to use the EVALB, and specially I was not able use the 'tgrep'. And how can I convert the Penn tree bank data into EVALB required format.

Thank you in advance. --viswanath

-- "My parents are smart after all they are My Parents" Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort makes all the difference. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 844 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20090411/f3718548/attachment.txt