[Corpora-List] Corpus which contains emoticons

Sunny Fugate fugate
Wed Apr 1 07:25:37 CEST 2009

The Naval Postgraduate School has a freely available chat corpus which has been anonymized which I believe has emoticons. Visit the NPS page on the topic at http://faculty.nps.edu/cmartell/NPSChat.htm and contact Craig Martell to request a copy. I think that this corpus is also a pre-packaged part of the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK).

Best,

Sunny Fugate University of New Mexico Graduate Student