[Corpora-List] TimeML

Rachele Sprugnoli sprugnoli at celct.it
Thu Oct 30 15:14:36 CET 2008

Dear all,

after working on the TIMEX2 annotation for Italian texts, we are now starting to study TimeML guidelines in order to adapt them to Italian.

Unfortunately, the most recent documentation on TimeML annotation we have found is dated 2005. Does anyone know if there is any updated material? Also, have there been any initiatives similar to ours for other languages?

For what concerns the manual annotation, we are aware of the combined use of Callisto (for the annotation of Events, Timex3 and Signals) and Tango (for the annotation of Alink, Tlink and Slink) but it seems to be a very time-expensive process. Does anyone know about any available software that permits the complete annotation?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rachele Sprugnoli and Valentina Bartalesi Lenzi

---

CELCT, Center for the Evaluation of Language and Communication Technologies

Via Sommarive, 18 38050 Povo (TN) - Italy

email: <mailto:sprugnoli at celct.it> sprugnoli at celct.it - bartalesi at celct.it

tel.: +39 0461 314879 -+39 0461 314885

fax: +39 0461 314846

main: +39 0461 314870

web.: www.celct.it

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 6646 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20081030/cd1c57c9/attachment.txt