[Corpora-List] Looking for the MUC-5 dataset

Pawel Mazur mpawel at ics.mq.edu.au
Fri Oct 31 04:06:14 CET 2008

Hello,

I am looking for the MUC-5 corpus. It seems that LDC does not distribute this dataset and I have been unsuccessful in finding any information about this corpus in internet and the corpora list archive. Could anybody let me know how to obtain this dataset?

regards, Pawel Mazur

-- Pawel Mazur PhD Student Centre for Language Technology Macquarie University NSW 2109 Australia

email: mpawel at ics.mq.edu.au www: http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~mpawel

CRICOS Provider No 00002J

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Center for Language Technology or Macquarie University.