[Corpora-List] Looking for a parallel concordancer

Montserrat Rodríguez mmrmarquez at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 21:51:22 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Could you help me to find a parallel concordancer? I'm currently looking at metaphorical expressions in financial texts and I'm interested in identifying patterns of translation of metaphorical expressions. For that I am using a bidirectional parallel corpus of my own creation. I know Multiconcord, but I haven't be able to get hold of it. Any other recommendation?

Thanks for your help,

Montserrat University of Surrey

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 760 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20081023/91d17576/attachment.txt