[Corpora-List] Free POS tagger

Jason Baldridge jbaldrid at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:28:40 CEST 2008

The OpenNLP toolkit *does* come with trained models (English, German, Spanish, and Thai). The download is separate. See:

http://opennlp.sourceforge.net/models.html

Jason

-- Jason Baldridge Assistant Professor, Department of Linguistics The University of Texas at Austin http://comp.ling.utexas.edu/jbaldrid