[Corpora-List] Natural Language Generation ?

olivier blanc oblanc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:08:30 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I'm working in a project involving Natural Language Generation and I'm currently making a state of the art on this topic.

I'm mostly interested in knowing the most recent developments on this field as well as the researches which lead to the implementation of complete generation systems. Any reference you can provide me will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Cheers,

Olivier Blanc Research Assistant CENTAL - Université Catholique de Louvain-la-Neuve