[Corpora-List] syllable contact frequency - CELEX

Katharina Schuhmann katharina.schuhmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 07:59:32 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I was wondering if someone could help me in extracting frequency information out of the German CELEX database? I am interested in the frequency of (specific) consonant sequences in syllable contact position (i.e., how frequent is a certain coda followed by a certain onset?). The database has phonetic transcription and syllabification.

I've never dealt with corpora before. Your help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!!

- Katharina