[Corpora-List] software semantic similarity between texts

Eric Atwell eric at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 16:37:38 CEST 2008

WordNet::Similarity (http://wn-similarity.sourceforge.net/) "... is a Perl module that implements a variety of semantic similarity and relatedness measures based on information found in the lexical database WordNet."

There are versions in Java http://grid.deis.unical.it/similarity/ and http://nlp.shef.ac.uk/result/software.html and Python (NLTK): http://nltk.org/doc/api/nltk.wordnet.similarity-module.html

Eric Atwell, Faculty of Engineering, LEEDS University, Yorkshire