[Corpora-List] Syntactically annotated corpus of a Spanish Dialect such as Buenos Aires or Los Angeles

Carlos A. Gomez Gallo cgomez at cs.rochester.edu
Sun Oct 19 06:37:48 CEST 2008

Good Morning, I am starting on a project on double clitic omission in Spanish. Does anybody know of a syntactically annotated Spanish corpus of a Latin American dialect that allows double clitic and its omission? The dialects most studied in the literature are from Buenos Aires and Los Angeles, but any other will do. Suggestions where I can find these or anything related would be appreciated. If you prefer, you can write to me individually and I will post a summary back to the list afterwards.

Many thanks, Carlos

-- Carlos A. Gomez Gallo Computer Science and Linguistics Ph.D. candidate Email: cgomez at cs.rochester.edu Webpage: www.cs.rochester.edu/~cgomez

Snail Mail: Department of Computer Science 734 Computer Studies Building University of Rochester Rochester, NY 14627