[Corpora-List] Training Corpus for Readability Difficulty

Benjamin Van Durme vandurme at cs.rochester.edu
Thu Oct 16 15:26:58 CEST 2008

Kevyn Collins-Thompson created such a corpus for English while at CMU, using grade-level categorized material (1-12). Unfortunately he was unable to share it the last time I asked, as it was based on exclusively licensed documents.

If something like this is out there and public, especially if it differentiates between younger vs. older children, I would also like to know about it.

ben

--- Benjamin Van Durme University of Rochester