[Corpora-List] Training Corpus for Readability Difficulty

Sven Hartrumpf Sven.Hartrumpf at FernUni-Hagen.de
Thu Oct 16 09:24:37 CEST 2008

Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:44:34 +0200 (CEST), Sven.Hartrumpf wrote:
> Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:40:03 +0200 (CEST), ddg wrote:
> > We are looking for a training corpus to study readability difficulty. Do
> > you know any available resource of this type?
>
> For which languages?
>
> 4 years ago we searched for such a corpus for German.
> As we could not find one, we had to build one by way
> of a web experiment.

This work was carried out in the EU project BenToWeb, some details and references for our project part (DeLite) can be found here:

http://pi7.fernuni-hagen.de/research/bentoweb/index_en.html