[Corpora-List] human rights corpus?

I KIEBERT ikiebert at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 22:37:33 CEST 2008

I am looking for someone with access to a corpus of international documents & texts in the field of human rights to assist in developing a curriculum and materials for teaching English to human rights workers. I am not a linguist, just a lawyer and language instructor hired by a major university to develop this course, and I think a corpus linguist could be extremely helpful but really don't know where to turn. I realize this is applied linguistics and not research, so I apologize in advance if my request is not a proper use of this list. Please contact me off-list. Thanks. -- Irene Kiebert (ikiebert at aol.com) -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1042 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20081015/5a036111/attachment.txt