[Corpora-List] Syntax-based Sentence Similarity measures

ben dbabis samira bendbabis_samira at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 22 12:22:14 CET 2008

Hi, I'm working on sentence similarity, I want to know if there are measures that calculate the similarity between two sentences using the syntactic information (grammatical category, dependencies relations,...) i.e : measures that take into account the structure of the whole sentence (not a word level measure that considers a sentence as a bag of words)   Regards;   Samira BEN DBABIS PHD Student MIRACL Laboratory; Sfax, TUNISIA

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 684 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20081122/bb9d09ce/attachment.txt