[Corpora-List] Source code corpora

Alexandre Rafalovitch arafalov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:09:23 CET 2008

Wouldn't any source code repository with version control system give you that automatically? They all tell you exactly which code was contributed and by whom.

E.g. SourceForge, Apache or Linux Kernel collections.

http://www.koders.com/ might be a good way to search, if you are trying to narrow down to a particular area.

Regards,

Alex. Personal blog: http://blog.outerthoughts.com/ Research group: http://www.clt.mq.edu.au/Research/