[Corpora-List] State-of-the-art POS tagging results

Grzegorz Chrupała pitekus at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:57:41 CET 2008

Hi Hrafn,

You can find some recent results on Spanish, Romanian and Polish in:

Grzegorz Chrupała, Georgiana Dinu and Josef van Genabith. 2008. Learning Morphology with Morfette. In Proceedings of LREC 2008. http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2008/pdf/594_paper.pdf

There are also some further experiments on those languages as well as Welsh, Irish, Czech and Slovene in Chapter 6 of:

Grzegorz Chrupała. 2008. Towards a Machine-Learning Architecture for Lexical Functional Grammar Parsing. PhD dissertation, Dublin City University. http://www.lsv.uni-saarland.de/personalPages/gchrupala/papers/phd.pdf

Best, -- Grzegorz