[Corpora-List] Corpora of World Englishes

Marcia Veirano marciaveirano at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 18 14:20:07 CET 2008

Dear All,   I'm currently carrying out research on world Englishes and was wondering if anybody could help me find corpora (that could be analysed by computer programmes such as WordSmith Tools) that are representative of American, Irish, Australian, Scottish and Canadian English and of English as L2.   Thank you very much for your help,   Marcia

Veja quais são os assuntos do momento no Yahoo! +Buscados http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1098 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20081118/b5a95090/attachment.txt