[Corpora-List] Network analysis

Ken Litkowski ken at clres.com
Tue Nov 11 20:08:37 CET 2008

I have been performing digraph analysis of dictionary definitions for over 35 years, with several published papers over that time (most available at my web site). Most recently, I have doing this for prepositions (Oxford and Macquarie) and thesaurus categories (Macquarie). My DIMAP dictionary software is particularly designed to facilitate this process for hypernyms (e.g., it took 10 minutes to create a digraph for 13,000 verbs in Macquarie).

Ken

-- Ken Litkowski TEL.: 301-482-0237 CL Research EMAIL: ken at clres.com 9208 Gue Road Damascus, MD 20872-1025 USA Home Page: http://www.clres.com