[Corpora-List] Network analysis

Bob Parks bobp at clarityconnect.com
Tue Nov 11 17:13:29 CET 2008

Greetings: I want to perform a network analysis on a dictionary, to see if the relation among words is a "small worlds" network. Can anyone recommend software? Anyone interested in helping? Thanks, Bob

-- * The best dictionary and integrated thesaurus on the web: http://www.wordsmyth.net * Robert Parks - Wordsmyth - (607) 272-2190 * "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life." (LW) * "Philosophers have only interpreted the world. The point, however, is to change it." (KM) * Community grows as we communicate, honing our words till their meanings tap the rich voice of our full human potential.