[Corpora-List] Hypertext based on corpora for n purposes

colt clint coltclint at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 15:32:53 CET 2008

Dear all

I'm trying to compile a recent publications (theoretical foundations) and projects like www.intratext.com, especially with its design and interface which are based on texts with linguistic features devoted to learning or library digital purposes. For example, http://gallica.bnf.fr/ is not exactly I am looking for.

While I'm mainly concerned with published materials, I'd also be interested in any links to *other Hypertext* which individuals or groups may have produced but not published.

Thanks in advance

James Colt Clint -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 804 bytes Desc: not available Url : https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20081103/f5b9071c/attachment.txt