[Corpora-List] Question corpora

Camilo Thorne cthorne at inf.unibz.it
Fri Feb 29 16:09:00 CET 2008

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for feedback on question corpora. I'm working (for my phd) on how to express certain fragments of SQL (of well understood semantics and expressivity) in or with English.

I would like to do some study of the frequency/likelihood of a NL question expressing such a formal query. However, I've been having some difficulties in finding data. Ideally, it would be corpora of questions directed to databases - or the logs of some system equipped with a natural language interface to a DB.

Kind regards,

Camilo Thorne

Bolzano University

-- Camilo Thorne

Faculty of Computer Science Free University of Bozen-Bolzano 3, Piazza Domenicani 39100 (Bozen - Bolzano) Italy

tel: (+39)0471016123 cel: (+39)3463672993

http://www.inf.unibz.it/~thorne -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20080229/3f2dee0b/attachment.html