[Corpora-List] C-unit tagging

M.E.Sciubba mesciubba at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 17:21:57 CET 2008

I wonder if a spoken corpus CAN be actually made of "sentences". We would rather speak of utterances. ;)

Anyway, as a suggestion, I wouldn't use tools designed for written texts, unless your corpus is heavily normalized (i.e. leaving out pauses, repairs, cut-offs, overlaps .. to name just few)

Good Luck!

Eleonora

-----

M.Eleonora Sciubba Dipartimento di Linguistica UniverstitÓ Roma Tre